With enthusiasm growing around Rugby within Victoria, Kidzphyz are proud to offer a development camp that looks to fulfil the expanding needs of young rugby players in and around Melbourne. Depending on the camp participant’s age, boys and girls will be exposed to the many skills assoicated with playing rugby, including tackling, passing, set plays and offense/defence systems. Younger rugby players and those new to the game will be introduced to the sport and exposed to variations such as touch football.
The Kidzphyz rugby program is open to boys and girls aged 6 and up.
- 18 hours coaching over 3 days from 9:00 am till 4:00 pm each day
- Ages: 5 – 16 years
- Maximum coaching ratio of 1:12
- Drinks, fruit, snacks and morning and afternoon tea provided with a free drink bottle
- Heaps of free giveaways with each sports camp
- All sports training equipment provided for all activities
- Unique written coaches reports
- Specialist sessions in all aspects of motor skill development
- Discounts for groups from clubs, schools, siblings and host schools
- Outstanding world-class sporting facilities
- Free Gift
COST = $255.00* (all inclusive of above)
* Discounts are available for group bookings, past participants and other eligible Kidzphyz members.