Kidzphyz have designed our Hockey clinics with a development philosophy based on the leading effective styles of coaching, currently in use by high performance VIS coaches. The style will focus on refining a player’s basic skill level, therefore, allowing for maximum player improvement. Coaches will try to perfect the basics – so that players can focus more of their attention on other important playing cues, such as opposition players and team tactics. Our Hockey camps have seen impressive growth and are now one of our most popular clinics.
The coaching panel on past camps have included a number of experienced and highly qualified teachers and coaches. VIS players, Adam Secull, Lachlan Stock and Lachlan Steinfort have been regular members of the coaching panel. Multiple Australian Olympic and Commonwealth medalist, Travis Brooks has also been a member of the Kidzphyz coaching group.
The hockey camp this year will again feature a host of special guests and sport specific development across the full range of hockey skills. Open to boys and girls aged 5 – 16 years.
- 18 hours coaching over 3 days from 9:00 am till 4:00 pm each day
- Ages: 5 – 16 years
- Maximum coaching ratio of 1:12
- Drinks, fruit, snacks and morning and afternoon tea provided with a free drink bottle
- Heaps of free giveaways with each camp
- All training equipment provided for hockey, including goalkeeping equipment
- Multiple synthetic all weather pitches and extra goals for a large range of training drills and practice
- Discounts for groups from clubs, schools, siblings and host schools
- Outstanding world-class sporting facilities
- Free Gift Pack including a range of Kidzphyz sports camp items
COST = $255.00* (all inclusive of above)
* Discounts are available for group bookings, past participants and other eligible Kidzphyz members.