Kidzphyz’s Australian Rules Football (AFL) camps have grown to be one of our most popular clinics over the past few years. The coaching panel over past camps have included AFL stars such as Angus Brayshaw (AFL – Melbourne FC), Jordy DeGoey (Collingwood FC), Tom Scully (AFL – Melbourne FC and Greater Western Sydney FC), Jack Gunston (Hawthorn FC), Jack Ziebell (North Melbourne FC), Matthew Lloyd (Frm Essendon Captain and AFL All-Australian Player) and Nathan Freeman (Collingwood FC and St Kilda FC).
Our Australian Rules Football camps provide an outstanding opportunity for our participants to develop their key skills and match play understanding all within a supportive environment.
Working alongside these AFL stars have been an outstanding team of experienced and first class coaches from senior club and school level. The football sports camp this year will again feature a host of special guests and specialised training sessions for boys and girls aged 5 – 16 years.
Keep an eye out for our next AFL stars at our upcoming football clinics.
Look out for our series of elite athletes, an integral part of every Kidzphyz experience. Your kids will learn from the best to play like the best!
- 18 hours coaching over 3 days from 9:00 am till 4:00 pm each day
- Ages: 5 – 16 years
- Maximum coaching ratio of 1:12
- Drinks, fruit, snacks and morning and afternoon tea provided with a free drink bottle
- Heaps of free giveaways with each sports camp
- All training equipment provided for all sports
- Sport analysis using specialist software & unique written coaches reports
- Specialist sessions in all aspects of football skill development
- Discounts for groups from clubs, schools, siblings and host schools
- Outstanding sporting grounds and facilities with multiple outdoor ovals and indoor gymnasiums
- Free Gift Pack including a range of Kidzphyz sports camp items
COST = $255.00* (all inclusive of above)
* Discounts are available for group bookings, past participants and other eligible Kidzphyz members.