Kidzphyz Australia Sports Camps
“Kidz getting Phyzical”
Kids love to be active and by making physical activity a part of their daily routine, it is not only fun, but also healthy. Encouraging kids to be active when they are young assists in engraining a positive routine that will assist them in later life. Kidzphyz’s sports camps are seasonal and are held every school holiday period in various locations sround Melbourne and Victoria.
The key benefits of physical activity
Benefits of physical activity and exercise for children include:
- Improved cardiovascular fitness (heart and lungs)
- Maintenance of a healthy weight
- Improved posture
- Better sleep
- Higher self-esteem and confidence
- Improved concentration
- Enhanced relaxation
- Stronger bones and muscles
- Improved balance and fundamental skill level
- Develop and maintain better flexibility
- Opportunities to make friends and enhance social skills.
Some simple ways to ensure you and your kids get the most from attending a Kidzphyz Sports Camp:
– Set a good sporting and physical example. Get out and be active with your kids. Come along to the camp and actively participate when possible.
– Start sport early. Children at Kidzphyz camps can start as early as 7 years of age.
– Find alternatives to standard sporting activities. Kidzphyz sport camps offer a large variety of sporting programs, to ensure that kids won’t get bored.
– Keep then physically active. After a sports camp with Kidzphyz, try to consolidate the skills taught using your own backyard or at the local park. Keep your kids interested and engaged.
– Buy some sports equipment. Speak to our Kidzphyz team and work out what sporting equipment your child might need to assist their development.
– Join a sports club or team. Find a club or local community group that may provide similar opportunities to those your kids enjoyed at the sports camp. Kidzphyz can provide a range of options in your local area to assist in choosing a high quality service provider with great coaches and facilities.
Keep supporting and encouraging your child’s lifelong love of sport and physical activity.